Barcoos Farmstays Bathurst has 2 self contained units, a heritage 5 bedroom Farmhouse plus caravan, motorhome and camping facilities. Our units are great for family or group accommodation sleeping from six to nine people in 2 bedroom units, each with their own outdoor dining areas and barbecue. More info…
Great Entertainment for the Kids
Children especially have a great time with farm activities, led pony rides and a sled ride or sulky ride pulled by our wonderful horses. Check out our photo gallery….
Would you like an evening out and leave the kiddies at home? They have had a great day having fun, why don’t you take a bit of special time to-gether? Please talk to me about babysitting arrangements.
We are a genuine working farm 10 minutes from Bathurst, NSW. Bathurst is half way between Sydney and Dubbo. Many families stop off on their way to Western Plains Zoo at Dubbo. For Self Contained or Bed and Breakfast accommodation as well as family fun or something different look no further. View map…
Watch the Video…
View this YouTube to see some of the many activities that guests experience.
Also a walk through our Valley View Unit, (formally The Barn), Hillview Unit, Camp kitchen and surrounds.
Features and Amenities
Barcoos Farmstays Bathurst provides a great range of features and amenities to suit most accommodation needs whether it be self contained, motorhome or camping.
- 2 comfortable, 2 bedroom units.
- Wardell Farmhouse – Refurbished in 2013 – 5 bedrooms – sleeps 10. Self cater.
- Fully self contained.
- Valley View Unit (Barn Unit) sleeping up to 9.
- Hillview unit sleep up to 6.
- Air conditioned units – evaporative.
- Environmentally friendly heating.
- Individual bbq’s & outdoor areas.
- Camping area – 2 powered sites + unpowered sites.
- New amenities – 2 blocks.
- Fully equipped, enclosed Camp kitchen with Satellite TV.
- Local wines & produce in season.
- Mowed jogging track around the paddock.
- Farm fresh eggs (when the hens lay!!!!).
- Farm activities, feeding & playing with the animals & led pony ride included in tariff*
- Light Breakfast supplies included – (toast/cereals/milk/condiments). In Units only. Tea & coffee supplied.
- BBQ Packs available – (Steak/sausages/rissoles/bacon/lamb), All locally grown, grass fed meat prepared by my local butcher at Keppel Street Meats – Supporting Central West NSW Farmers & Australian owned business. Also locally produced and packed. .