Barcoos Farmstays Bathurst has 2 self contained units, a heritage 5 bedroom Farmhouse plus caravan, motorhome and camping facilities. Our units are great for family or group accommodation sleeping from six to nine people in 2 bedroom units, each with their own outdoor dining areas and barbecue.
Great Entertainment for the Kids
Animal lovers of all ages have great time with farm activities, led pony rides or sulky rides pulled by our wonderful horses. Our chickens, ducks and pigs love guests mixing and then spoon feeding them their breakfast. Our Jersey milking cow allows even the smallest of guests to try their hand at milking, So many animals to admire, cuddle and pet and there are usually baby lambs to bottle feed. A very popular activity is our Farm Tour fun “guest stock float”, and in between these organised activities our Border Collies love to play fetch with anyone who will throw a ball. Check out our photo gallery….
Would you like an evening out and leave the kiddies at home? They have had a great day having fun, why don’t you take a bit of special time to-gether? Please talk to me about babysitting arrangements.
We are a genuine working farm 10 minutes from Bathurst, NSW. Bathurst is half way between Sydney and Dubbo. Many families stop off on their way to Western Plains Zoo at Dubbo. For Self Contained or Bed and Breakfast accommodation as well as family fun or something different look no further. View map…
Watch the Video…
View this YouTube to see some of the many activities that guests experience.
Also a walk through our Valley View Unit, (formally The Barn), Hillview Unit, Camp kitchen and surrounds.
Features and Amenities
Barcoos Farmstays Bathurst provides a great range of features and amenities to suit most accommodation needs whether it be self contained, motorhome or camping.
- 2 comfortable, 2 bedroom units. Valley View and Hillview Units.
- Wardell Farmhouse – Refurbished in 2013 – 5 bedrooms – sleeps 10. Self cater.
- Fully self contained.
- Valley View Unit (Barn Unit) sleeping up to 8.
- Hillview unit sleep up to 6.
- Air conditioned units – evaporative.
- Environmentally friendly heating.
- Individual bbq’s & outdoor areas.
- Camping area – 2 powered sites + unpowered sites.
- New amenities – 2 blocks.
- Fully equipped, enclosed Camp kitchen with Satellite TV.
- Telstra and Optus mobile reception.
- Farm fresh eggs (when the hens lay!!!!).
- Farm activities, feeding & playing with the animals & all activities (including led horse rides), included in tariff*
- Light Breakfast supplies included – (toast/cereals/milk/condiments). In Units only. Tea & coffee supplied.
- Sausage packs available – Supplied by a local butcher at Keppel Street Meats, Bathurst. – Supporting Central West NSW Farmers & Australian owned business. Also locally produced and packed. .