Just an afternoon drive over the Blue Mountains, Barcoos Farm welcomes you for an easy weekend away. For the kids, it’s a farmyard fairytale and for parents, it’s a chance to unwind in the crisp country air.
Barcoos Farmstays is a short and scenic 10 Minute drive from Bathurst, in the Central West of NSW.
We pride ourselves on clean, comfortable accommodation and our fun, on-farm activities. With friendly farm animals, farm tours and led pony rides there’s plenty to pack into a visit to Barcoos. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Contact Elaine: email@example.com – 0429 337 439
Barcoos Farmstays Bathurst has 2 self-contained units, a heritage 5 bedroom Farmhouse (sleeps 10), plus caravan, motorhome and camping facilities. Our units are great for family accommodation sleeping up to six or seven people in 2 bedroom units, each with their own outdoor dining areas and barbecue.
Country Location only 10 Minutes from Bathurst
We are a genuine working farm 10 minutes from Bathurst, NSW. Bathurst is halfway between Sydney and Dubbo. Many families stop off on their way to Western Plains Zoo at Dubbo. For Self Contained or Bed and Breakfast accommodation as well as family fun or something different look no further.
No car? Public Transport Options
Sydney airport and accommodation plus Bathurst airport, rail, coach and accommodation transfers can be organised to bring you to and from Barcoos Farmstay Bathurst.
http://bathurstonedaytours.com.au/ can pick you up at the airport, stop for supplies along the way, and show you the best of The Blue Mountains either on your way here or on your return to Sydney.
No need to worry about hiring a car, catching trains or driving on strange roads and deciding what is best to see as you drive through the Blue Mountains. Free WiFi on a very comfortable bus with a knowledgable driver/guide who grew up in The Blue Mountains and knows all the best spots. Other tours can also be organised during the day between Farmstay Activities. Check Bathurst One Day Tours website for ideas and contact details. This is the perfect solution for international guests or families and groups that don’t wish to drive themselves.
Great Entertainment for the Kids
Animal lovers of all ages have a great time with farm activities, led pony rides or sulky rides pulled by our wonderful horses. Our chickens, ducks and Georgie Pig love guests mixing and then spoon-feeding them their breakfast. So many animals to get up close to, admire, cuddle and pet and there are usually baby lambs to bottle feed. A very popular activity is our Farm Tour fun “guest stock float”, and in between these organised activities our Border Collies love to play fetch with anyone who will throw a ball. Check out our photo gallery…
Would you like an evening out and leave the kiddies at home? They have had a great day having fun, why don’t you take a bit of special time together? Please talk to me about babysitting arrangements.
Features and Amenities
Barcoos Farmstays Bathurst provides a great range of features and amenities to suit most accommodation needs whether it be self-contained, motorhome or camping.
- 2 comfortable, 2 bedroom units. Valley View and Hillview Units.
- Wardell Farmhouse – Refurbished in 2013 – 5 bedrooms – sleeps 10. Self-cater.
- Fully self-contained.
- Free WiFi in accommodation and surrounding areas.
- Valley View Unit (Barn Unit) sleeping up to 8.
- Hillview unit sleeps up to 6.
- Air conditioning – Reverse Cycle in Units. Wood Heater and A/c in Farmhouse.
- Individual BBQs & outdoor areas.
- Camping area – 4 powered sites + unpowered sites.
- New amenities – 2 blocks.
- Fully equipped, enclosed Camp kitchen with Satellite TV and Wifi.
- Telstra and Optus mobile reception.
- Farm fresh eggs (when the hens lay!!!!).
- Farm activities, feeding & playing with the animals, farm tours/hayride, led horse rides and horse-drawn rides & all other activities are included in the tariff for everyone in the family.
- Light Breakfast supplies included – (bread/cereals/milk/condiments). In Units only. Tea & coffee supplied. Wardell Farmhouse is self-cater accommodation.
Mt Panorama Car Races
Camping. Up to 5 nights stay (min.3). Un-powered $35.00 per person, per night.
Bookings – firstname.lastname@example.org