Each year we open up our farmstay for campers attending the great race. We’re situated on a 300-acre property and under 10 minutes from the track, you can hear the cars from your campsite! Typically, we attract folk that are looking to enjoy the excitement of the great race, but still, get a good nights sleep! In 2021, races will be run on 27-28th Feb (Bathurst 500) and 9-10th Oct (Bathurst 1000) and we’ll be once again opening our property for campers with restrictions on numbers to ensure COVID regulations are adhered to. We do ask that campers respect our rules and their fellow campers.
- No Unruly or inconsiderate behaviour is accepted. We’re all here to have fun, but please be respectful
- Noise curfew for loud music and generators is 9 pm – NO Exceptions. Not everybody likes the sound of a Honda Gennie, or your Taylor Swift ‘music’
- We are NOT a racetrack, so the speed limit is 10km/h. People who do not follow this get a “drive-through” penalty – I.E. You drive through the gates and don’t come back.
- Consider other guests – If your little firehose gets out of control and you pee all over the floor, mop it up. If you get carried away doing burnouts and leave skid marks in the toilet, please clean it afterwards. If you bring your mum to clean up after you, that’s great, but please don’t expect us to do it.
- All recycling and rubbish MUST be placed into the appropriate bins, they will be clearly marked. We don’t want your old broken tents or camping chairs, please take them with you.
What we offer:
2 Amenities blocks – Both with hot showers and toilets
A camp kitchen – Equipped with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Fridge, Freezer and sink.
Water re-fill points – We don’t offer continuous water hookups, but fill points are available
Campfires – Firepits that are OFF THE GROUND are permitted. Firewood can be bought for $10 a wheelbarrow full
$40 per person, per night
$20 per child (2yrs+), per night
2 Night Minimum Tarrif between Feb 26-28.
A minimum 3-night tariff applies for all camping booked between the 8th, 9th and the 10th Oct.
At this point, we are only taking details for campers due to the uncertainty of COVID. We will contact all campers 3 weeks before the date for payment.
EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following
Contact Phone number
Number of adults / Children
Check-in and Check-out dates