Each year we open up our farmstay for campers attending the great race. We’re situated on a 300 acre property and under 10 minutes from the track, you can hear the cars from your campsite! Typically, we attract folk that are looking to enjoy the excitement of the great race, but still get a good nights sleep! With no camping on the mountain in 2020, we’ll be once again opening our property for campers with restrictions on numbers to ensure COVID regulations are adhered to. We do ask that campers respect our rules, and their fellow campers.
- No Unruly or inconsiderate behaviour is accepted. We’re all here to have fun, but please be respectful
- Noise curfew for loud music and generators is 9pm – NO Exceptions. Not everybody likes the sound of a Honda Gennie, ior your Taylor Swift ‘music’
- We are NOT a racetrack, so the speed limit is 10km/h. People who do not follow this get a “drive through” penalty – I.E. You drive through the gates, and don’t come back.
- Consider other guests – If your little firehose gets out of control and you pee all over the floor, mop it up. If you get carried away doing burnouts and leave skid marks in the toilet, please clean it afterwards. If you bring your mum to clean up after you, that’s great, but please don’t expect us to do it.
- All recycling and rubbish MUST be placed into the appropriate bins, they will be clearly marked. We don’t want your old broken tents or camping chairs, please take them with you.
What we offer:
2 Amenities blocks – Both with hot showers and toilets
A camp kitchen – Equipped with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Fridge, Freezer and sink.
Water re-fill points – We don’t offer continuious water hookups, but fill points arew available
Campfires – Fire pits that are OFF THE GROUND are permitted. Firewood can be bought for $10 a wheelbarrow full
$40 per person, per night
$20 per child (2yrs+), per night
A minimum 2 night tariff applies for all camping booked between the 15th and the 18th Oct.
Site fees MUST be payed in order to secure your booking. Bookings without payment within 72 hours will be automatically cancelled without warning. Refunds will only be issued if Government regulations prevent spectators attendance. Refunds will not be issued for change of mind.
EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following
Contact Phone number
Number of adults / Children
Check in and Check out dates
Payments MUST be made within 72 hours – Please use the contact persons full name as a reference.
Barcoos Barn Farmstay.
BSB – 112879
A/c no. 439344096